The Pushcart Prize is awarded to work published and nominated by small presses and journals in print or online in 2015. Cadence Collective has made some big transitions this year, but publishing new and established poets has remained. With great honor, the editorial team presents the selections for this year’s Pushcart Nominations:
- Ricki Mandeville “We Were Women” (2/23/2015)
- Raundi Moore-Kondo “Melting” (4/8/2015)
- Clifton Snider “Synchronicity” (5/29/2015)
- Mila Beliso “The Feeling of Bats” (11/1/2015)
- Igor Goldkind “I Folded My Mother Up” (11/8/2015)
- Valentina Thompson “How to Heal Exit Wounds” (12/1/2015)
While there were literally hundreds of poems to choose from, our selections had to be based on previously unpublished work. We wish all of our nominees good luck on moving into the next level on consideration.